All information regarding members, subscribers, customers or visitors who use our website will be treated in compliance with the General Personal Data Protection Law (Law No. 13.709 / 2018).
Furthermore, the information collected on this platform, whether personal, banking, professional and financial, is preserved in complete secrecy, guaranteeing the absolute privacy of our users.
1.1. The Platform
For the use of our digital platform, due to the nature of the obligations that will be assumed for the trading of cryptocurrencies, it is necessary to observe the civil capacity of its users, in compliance with the rules provided for in the Brazilian Civil Code.
1.2. Changes to these Privacy Policies
In order to be transparent to our users, the date of the last review will always be included at the end of this Policy. We recommend that, at each access to the platform, the user pay attention to observe any updates.
When using our platform after possible modifications, the user demonstrates his agreement with our standards.
If the user does not agree with any changes made to these Policies, it is allowed to be rejected without any charge.
However, such disagreement will result in the user being unable to use our services.
The acceptance of the terms and / or new Policy reveals the user's agreement with the necessary changes to it, being able to explore all of our services.
2. DATA PROCESSING
The processing of data collected from users of this digital platform will be carried out in compliance with the following provisions.
2.1. User Rights
Our website has full compliance with national and international legislation on the treatment and processing of personal data, respecting the following principles:
- Processing of user data in a lawful and transparent manner;
- Preservation of its purpose, so that users' data are collected in line with the need arising from the activities and operations carried out on this website, and any inaccuracies should be deleted or rectified;
- Limitation of the purposes of the data collected, ensuring that they are not used in a manner incompatible with the purpose of the digital platform;
- Confidentiality, preserving the security and protection of the data collected and processed on our platform.
In addition, we guarantee our users, in compliance with the rules recommended by the General Data Protection Law and the GDPR, the following rights:
- Confirmation of the existence of treatment;
- Access to data;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- Anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or treated data in non-compliance with the provisions of national legislation;
- Data portability to another service or product supplier, upon express request and observing commercial and industrial secrets, in accordance with the regulations of the controlling authority;
- Elimination of personal data treated with the consent of the holder, except in cases of compliance with legal or regulatory obligation, study by a research body, and other reservations provided for in the specific rule;
- Information from public and private entities with which the controller shared data use;
- Information about the possibility of not giving consent and about the consequences of the refusal;
- Revocation of consent, pursuant to § 5 of art. 8th of the LGPD.
All communications regarding privacy must be made by the user through our digital platform, in a specific field for this purpose.
2.2. From the Data Collected on Our Platform
From the moment the user accesses our page and explores our platform, it is possible for us to collect certain information, among them the Internet Protocol address, IP address geolocation, access record, operating system version, type of browser used , model and characteristics of the mobile device, Internet, operator and duration of visit, navigation path to the website, behavior of pageview and visited pages. We emphasize that data collection specifically with regard to geolocation will only occur on the platform if the modality is active and the user authorizes it.
The use of certain features of the Nox Trading website will depend on the user's prior registration, and the following data must be collected:
- Full name;
- General Registry and Registration of Individuals;
- Passport (in case of foreign User);
- Cell phone;
- Bank data;
- Proof of address.
- Company name;
- Fantasy name;
- National Register of Legal Entities;
- Full name of the partner or representative;
- Registration of Individuals of the partner or representative;
- General registration of the partner or representative;
- Passport (in case of foreign User);
- Cell phone;
- Bank data;
- Proof of residence.
2.3. Sensitive Data
Our website will not collect sensitive data from its users, whether it is data that reveals ethnic origin, political opinions, religious / philosophical beliefs, genetic, health, biometric data or information related to users' sexual orientation.
2.4. Data Processing Without User Consent
Nox Trading reserves its right to process personal data, without the user's consent, due to legitimate interest or in the cases provided for in the current legislation, among which are:
- Compliance with legal or regulatory obligation;
- Conducting studies by research bodies, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymity of personal data;
- For compliance and / or execution of contract or preliminary procedures, of which the user is a party;
- Regular exercise of rights in judicial, arbitration or administrative demand;
- Protection of the life or physical integrity of the data subject or third party, as well as in cases of health risk;
- For credit protection, in compliance with national legislation.
2.5. Purpose of the Processing of Personal Data
In addition, we use our users' data to facilitate, streamline and fulfill the commitments established with users.
Personal data may also be used commercially to personalize the content offered to our client, through improvements to our digital platform.
Regardless, the data will be used to prevent fraudulent conduct, identify and remedy bugs and slowness in our system.
To curb fraudulent conduct and comply with our Compliance e KYC, some data provided by the user will be submitted to the analysis of legal processes and criminal records.
Our website also collects user data to define your profile (Profiling), that is, automated processing of personal data that consists of using that data to evaluate certain personal aspects of the user, mainly to analyze or predict characteristics related to their professional performance, their economic situation, location or displacement.
Ultimately, the processing of personal data for purposes not provided for in these Privacy Policies will only be carried out by means of prior notification to the user, and in any case, the rights and obligations provided herein will remain applicable.
2.6. Time Limits for Keeping User Personal Data
3. RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL DATA
3.1. Responsible for Data Processing
Under the terms of the General Data Protection Law (Law No. 13.709 / 2018), the controller (data controller), responsible for the processing of the user's personal data, is the natural or legal person who, individually or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. The controller will be responsible for complying with the provisions of article 20 of Law No. 13.709 / 2018.
On this website, the person responsible for processing the personal data collected is ______________, who can be reached at e-mail ______________.
3.2. Data Protection Officer
Our responsible for the protection of the data collected on our website (data protection officer) it's the _______________________, who can be contacted by email _____________________, and remains responsible for informing, advising and controlling the responsible and other collaborators for the processing of data, in compliance with Nox Trading's obligations to comply with RGDP, LGPD and Marco Civil da Internet, in cooperation with the competent authorities.
4. DATA SHARING
The user is aware and expressly and unequivocally agrees with the transfer and sharing of his information and documents to Nox Trading and other entities in which Nox Trading participates, as well as to third parties hired by us, in order to use and process the information for the purposes detailed below:
- Nox Trading employees and companies hired by us to provide services related to Nox Trading or the services made available to users on the platform; or
- Payment system operators.
4.1. Data Sharing with Agencies
The user is fully aware and agrees that Nox Trading shares its data, too, with agencies that provide information about the user's credit history and capacity, or even prepare credit profiles, analyzes and reports, for the purposes of user identification and, furthermore, verify the authenticity of documents, information provided (know your customer), user credit risk analysis, among which we mention:
- Financial Institution;
- External audit;
- Brazilian Federal Revenue Information Systems;
- Credit information systems of the Central Bank of Brazil (SRS).
4.1.1. Capacity of Agencies
The agencies mentioned above can add to the user's records, detailed information related to our research, which can be seen by other financial institutions that are conducting research.
It is also possible that Nox Trading proceeds with the total or partial sending of the respective user data to any of the branches described in item 4.1, except for the bank details obtained by mediating access to the account.
These agencies may keep Nox Trading user data in their records. However, these credit agencies, office credit institutions and other institutions will be responsible for the storage, storage and use of the data provided.
4.1.2. User Information at Agencies
The user information obtained by the agencies mentioned in item 4.1 above, may be related to records pertaining to one or more members of a user's family, legal entities or any person in which the user is financially related.
However, for the purposes of decision making regarding requests and / or proposals for contracting services by the user, the user and their respective associations will be treated as financially independent, so that the request and / or proposal for contracting the service will be appreciated without any reference to the association's records.
That said, the user, when agreeing to the terms of this policy, is aware that:
- You declare for all purposes that there is no information linked to your family members that affects your credit analysis;
- It authorizes Nox Trading to check the validity of this declaration before the agencies described in item 4.1.
5. USER ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM
The user's access password, selected by the user when registering on our platform, is stored in our databases. It should be noted that we work with the most modern forms of encryption that guarantee your security, and no one has access to such information.
For this reason, Nox Trading will never ask for the password to access the user account on the platform through e-mail or phone.
In the event that third parties contact the user, requesting the password to access the account on the platform, even if they identify themselves as Nox Trading employees, we recommend that the user does not disclose and immediately contact one of our professionals for through our platform.
6. SECURITY MEASURES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE USER
Nox Trading has an absolute commitment to the adoption of security measures capable of protecting the personal data of its users in relation to unauthorized access or, also, possible situations of diffusion, communication or loss of their personal data.
In order to guarantee the security of our users' data and, also, in compliance with the General Data Protection Law, our company adopts solutions that take into account the nature of our commercial activity, the context and purpose of processing the processed data, the techniques and technologies appropriate to our data processing system, paying attention to the risks and rights of the user.
We also emphasize that the data processed on our platform are used by authorized and technically qualified professionals to perform their respective functions. The personal data of users and visitors are collected and stored according to strict standards of confidentiality and security. In addition, Nox Trading is committed to periodic assessment of internal security and privacy procedures.
However, it is worth mentioning that, according to the legal provision, our team cannot be held responsible for damages caused as a result of the exclusive fault of a third party (eg hackers), or even by the user's sole fault, should the user transfer his data to strangers. In any case, our team is absolutely committed to avoiding these situations, and seeks to mitigate possible damage that users may suffer in cases such as those mentioned.
Finally, the destruction, loss, alteration, unlawful disclosure or unauthorized access of the user's personal data are considered security breaches.
7. NAVIGATION DATA (COOKIES E WEB BEACONS)
They are called Cookies the navigation data and text files sent by our website to the user, which remain stored in our system with information of the user's preference.
O Cookie has the function of storing small amounts of information in the user's browser - such as device used, time and place of execution, among others -, which will be analyzed and read by our server, to understand their usage and navigation preferences. It is a function of Cookie, also, the correct loading of our website and functions of our platform.
We emphasize that our Cookies have the function of identifying the place where the platform is used by the user, in compliance with the electronic currency rules of the Central Bank of Brazil.
Optionally, the user can disable the Cookies, in your browser options, or by making changes to program tools like Anti-Virus. However, this may change the way you interact with our platform and also lose personalized functions offered on our website.
Relevant to clarify that our Cookies they do not extract files or information from your hard drive.
8. THE LAST CHANGE MADE
This version of Nox Trading's Privacy Policies has been updated at __ / __ / _____.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS