Terms and conditions of use
Nox Bitcoin may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, with prior notification from Users, to be sent to the email registered by the User on the Platform or by providing notice on the Platform itself. The use of the Platform or the Services after the changes to the Terms and Conditions take effect will constitute the User's acceptance and agreement regarding the new contractual terms.
- Airdrop / Fork or Events: these are events in which the User, for being the holder of a specific Digital Asset, is entitled, with or without charge, to another modality or type of Digital Asset, in the same amount as the original Digital Asset or not.
- Digital Assets or Cryptocurrencies: these are the encrypted digital currencies that can be traded on the Platform.
- User Account or Account: this is the User account on the Nox Bitcoin digital platform, which will only be valid after analyzing the Register. Through this, the User will be able to…, check his cash balance and his position in Digital Assets, trade Digital Assets / Cryptocurrencies, among other features.
- Registration: it is the procedure that must be performed by the User to create his Account on our Digital Platform.
- Purchase Order: it is the order published by the User on the Platform to purchase Digital Assets. - Transaction Order: is any Order to Sell or Buy Digital Assets.
- Sales Order: it is the order published by the User on the Platform to sell Digital Assets.
- Blockchain: is the network that validates Transactions, defining and individualizing the Virtual Portfolio that holds / holds the Digital Asset.
- Transactions: comprise transactions carried out on the Platform for the purchase or sale of Digital Assets and the transfer of values between the User Account and the User account held in a commercial bank.
- Users: are all individuals or companies that have a User Account on this digital platform, duly validated by Nox Bitcoin.
2. DIGITAL NOX BITCOIN PLATFORM
For its use, the User - individual or legal entity - must register on the platform, and inform the following data:
• Full name;
• General Registration and Registration of Individuals;
• Passport (in the case of a foreign User);
• Cell phone;
• Bank data;
• Photocopy of the identification document (RG, CNH or Passport);
• Photograph of the holder holding his identification document;
• Proof of address.
• Company name;
• Fantasy name;
• National Register of Legal Entities;
• Full name of the partner or representative;
• Registration of Individuals of the partner or representative;
• General registration of the partner or representative;
• Passport (in the case of a foreign User);
• Cell phone;
• Bank data;
• Estimated monthly volume;
• Social contract;
• Photocopy of the identification document (RG, CNH or Passport) of the partner or representative;
• Photograph of the partner or representative holding his document of
• Proof of residence.
The User undertakes to provide truthful, complete and updated information, under penalty of the legal and legal consequences of the presentation of false information. Nox Bitcoin may, at any time, request the User to send copies of other documents not required above to verify the veracity of the data reported. With the validation of the registration data, the User will be notified, at the email address informed, of the authorization of his registration by Nox Bitcoin.
Nox Bitcoin is not responsible for the information provided by the User at the time of registration, such information being provided under the User's sole responsibility.
The User expressly authorizes Nox Bitcoin to compare their data
before credit protection systems, National Register of Companies
Unlawful and Suspended (CEIS), National Register of Punished Companies
(CNEP) and others corresponding to its Compliance and
compliance with the Anti-Corruption Law.
After submitting your data for registration, Nox Bitcoin will proceed with the analysis of the User profile and, after a few hours - during business hours -, we will contact you by the WhatsApp number informed to start the trading process, object of this platform digital.
2.2. Log-in and Password
When performing his registration, the User will use his e-mail address as "Log-in" and the password informed, to access the digital platform. The login and password created by the User are personal and non-transferable. The User is the only and exclusive responsible for keeping his log-in and respective password safe and confidential, thus avoiding the unauthorized use of his Registration by third parties.
The insertion of Log-in and password links the User to any and all activities carried out on the Platform with his Registration, the User being solely responsible for the activities and any transactions carried out on the digital platform.
The User must immediately inform us, via email@example.com, of any forgetfulness, loss or theft of his password, as well as any risk of access to it by third parties.
If the User has his / her Log-in and / or password for lost access, stolen and / or stolen, he / she will still remain responsible for the information on his / her behalf on the Site, through the registration, which must communicate the fact immediately to Nox Bitcoin, by means of electronic correspondence to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the User's e-mail is communicated, informing the loss, theft and / or theft, Nox Bitcoin will immediately block the User on the digital platform, later recovering his registration or, as the case may be, carrying out a new register.
The User may, at any time, deactivate his Account on our digital platform through his profile on the Site. The Account will be deleted, but can be recovered at any time. It is worth mentioning that, although inactive, the information contained in the Account will remain available to Nox Bitcoin.
In the event that Nox Bitcoin finds evidence that third parties - apparently fraudsters or hackers - are improperly trying to access the User account, the company will be guaranteed the possibility to block the User Account, a situation that will be immediately communicated by email or WhatsApp.
As this is a security measure to prevent damage to the User, any damages borne by the User cannot be transmitted to Nox Bitcoin, and there is no liability for any damages resulting from the impossibility of accessing the Account by the User.
2.3. Bank Account
With the validation of the registration data, the User will be able to make his transfers of resources to Nox Bitcoin, being mandatory that the origin of the transfers be the bank account informed in the User's registration, as well as in accordance with his Registration of Individuals and ownership of the Financial Institution.
The bank account informed will be automatically registered as the User's default. In the event of joint account registration, it will be necessary to verify the ownership of the main bearer and their respective CPF / MF.
The use of a third party bank account is expressly prohibited.
2.4. Cancellation of User Account or Refusal to Register
Nox Bitcoin may also suspend or cancel the User's access to the Platform in cases of (i) breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and / or of Brazilian law; (ii) impossibility of verifying the User's identity or finding any falsity in any of the information provided by the User; (iii) practice by the User of fraudulent acts, intentional or incompatible with the objectives of the Platform, which may harm other Users or which, in any way, may cause damage to third parties or the Platform.